Why A Blog?

I've wanted to start a blog since I found out that I was pregnant with triplets. However life just took over and I didn't make the opportunity happen. I've decided to put this together before my triplets turn two in November. There might not be a lot of cute baby pictures in here, but I can assure you that if you check back every once in a while you will see pictures, videos and stories sure to make you laugh!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bathtime Buddies


I just love this picture of the kids.



I'm sorry I haven't published anything on the blog in a long time. The holidays were a time zapper for us. Thank goodness it is over now.

qui

1 comment:

Mrs. Glenn said...

Carrie, Your children are just adorable! Go Emma for making it all the way across the living room!!! God bless! ~Michelle